We perform economic damage analysis and provide litigation support and expert testimony in complex litigation relative to losses stemming from:
Economic Damage Analysis
Comprehensive support & analysis for matters
involving economic damage.
- Arson and fraud
- Business interruption
- Commercial fraud
- Construction claims
- Contract disputes
- Employment discrimination
- Intellectual property infringement
- Other commercial and civil damages
- Personal injury
- Product liability claims
- Worker’s compensation
- Wrongful death
The legal community relies on our team of experts in economic damage cases for assistance in the following areas:
- Development of questioning for depositions, interrogatories, pre-trial examinations, and direct and cross examination for all relevant financial issues.
- Participation in settlement conferences and assistance with settlement negotiations.
- Serving as the financial expert in mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Expert witness testimony at trial.