We perform forensic accounting and financial investigations and provide litigation support and expert testimony in complex commercial litigation in the following situations:
Financial Investigations and Fraud Prevention
Protecting your integrity through fraud prevention, detection and deterrence
- Bankruptcy matters
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Integrity monitoring for construction fraud
- Credit card and expense account fraud
- Employee theft or embezzlement
- Fictitious vendors, customers and employees
- Financial statement fraud
- Internal financial investigations
- Inventory theft
- Investor fraud
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Tax fraud
Fraud is a major concern for every business and organization, regardless of size or industry. Our forensic accountants and certified fraud examiners can help any company, non-profit organization, or public entity protect their financial integrity and reputation through the following fraud prevention services:
- Fraud deterrence services, including operational reviews, fraud risk assessments, internal control assessments, and internal staff training on how to detect and deter fraudulent activity.
- Corporate governance services, including advice and education to boards to assist in exercising their due diligence and fiduciary responsibilities. We also assist organizations in developing and identifying best governance practices, such as whistleblower policies, risk assessments, codes of conduct, and corporate compliance.
- Proprietary and confidential fraud reporting platform through a proprietary, web-based portal that provides employees access to report fraudulent activity and employee misconduct anonymously. Access the Portal.
Recent Financial Investigations and Fraud Prevention News