We provide accurate and reliable analysis of property and casualty claims resulting from fires, auto accidents, water damage, mechanical breakdown, power outages, fraud, terrorist attacks, employee theft, natural disaster and more.
Insurance Claims Services
Your financial experts in insurance
claim analysis and settlement.
If you would like to refer a Business Interruption, NYS No-Fault, or other Insurance claim, download the Claim Referral Form and submit to FAZ via email, eFax, regular mail, or upload to Dropbox.
Our accounting and insurance experience has allowed us to help successfully settle claims involving the following coverage issues and circumstances:
- Arson and fraud
- Breach of contract
- Builder’s risk
- Business interruption
- Construction claims
- Errors and omissions
- Expediting and extra expense
- Inventory losses
- Loss of rents
- Lost earnings and retirement
- Lost wages – no fault auto
- Personal injury
- Property damage
- Theft and employee dishonesty
- Valuable papers
- Wrongful death
The insurance community relies on our team of financial experts on insurance cases for assistance in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of commercial and no-fault insurance concepts and contracts.
- Familiarity with both first-party and third-party liability insurance claims
- The ability to work with adjusters, claims representatives, insureds, claimants, attorneys and public adjusters to successfully resolve complex insurance claims.
- Thorough understanding of, and participation in, the appraisal process as both appraisers and umpires.
- Expert witness testimony at arbitration and mediation.