About FAZ Forensics
Headquartered in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY, FAZ Forensics is a boutique CPA firm specializing in forensic accounting, business valuation and litigation support services. We are committed to supporting our clients and team members in the successful resolution of business disputes, insurance and litigation matters by delivering valuable and timely advice at an appropriate cost.
What We Do
We help to resolve the most high-stakes financial situations from the corporate office to the courtroom, and we use our extensive analytical and investigative experience to reach solutions and reconciliations efficiently. We also ensure proper and accurate documentation of all facts throughout the process so that you can get to the truth and make decisions with confidence.
Multiple Supervisory/Manager Positions
We have multiple hybrid or remote opportunities available to support our strategic growth. In these positions you would be responsible for overseeing other professionals engaged in the areas of investigating financial matters, performing economic damage analyses, assessing insurance claims, or conducting business valuations. Your role will involve leading and managing team members, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data, and providing expert guidance in complex financial matters.
- Supervision and Team Management:
- Manage forensic accountants, insurance loss accountants, and business valuation analysts.
- Guide, train, and mentor team members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure timely completion of assignments and projects, maintaining high-quality standards.
- Forensic Accounting:
- Conduct forensic investigations into financial discrepancies, owner disputes, fraud, and other financial irregularities.
- Analyze financial records, transactions, and documents to identify anomalies and potentially fraudulent activities.
- Collaborate with law enforcement, legal teams, and other stakeholders in legal proceedings.
- Insurance Loss Accounting:
- Evaluate insurance claims and assess the financial impact of losses.
- Analyze policy coverage, review documents, and calculate appropriate settlements.
- Communicate findings to insurance adjusters, legal teams, and clients.
- Business Valuation:
- Oversee the process of determining the value of businesses, assets, and liabilities.
- Utilize various valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow, comparable company analysis, and market multiples.
- Provide expert opinions on the value of businesses in owner dispute and matrimonial litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and business planning.
- Client and Referral Source Interaction:
- Maintain strong relationships, addressing concerns and providing expert advice.
- Communicate complex financial concepts and findings in a clear and understandable manner to clients and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in firm marketing, business development and networking activities.
- Quality Assurance:
- Review and ensure the accuracy of financial reports, valuations, and investigative findings.
- Implement and enforce quality control procedures to maintain the highest work standards.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, and best practices.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing findings, analysis, and recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Present findings in legal proceedings, arbitration, or other forums as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CFE, ABV, CVA or similar.
- Proven experience in forensic accounting, insurance loss accounting, or business valuation.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with relevant software tools and technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities within firm
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, bereavement
- Paid holidays (11)
- 401(k) with competitive matching program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health Savings Account
- CPE costs
- CPA Certification Bonus
- A combination of in office and remote
- Monday to Friday
$90,000 – $150,000/yearSubmit Your Application